- Sightseeing tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites at Kathmandu such as Pasupatinath (Hindu Shrine), Boudhanath (Buddhist Stupa), Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Swayambunath Stupa.
- Full-day Jungle activities at Chitwan National Park (Heart of the Jungle) including Elephant back safari, Bath with Elephant, Birds Watching, Canoe Ride, Jungle walk, and Tharu culture dance.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara- Kathmandu.
- Visit of alluring city of Pokhara.
- Amazing Sunrise and sunset view from Sarankot.
- Stunning view of Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, and Himchuli from Sarangkot.
- Panoramic view of the beautiful mountain ranges like Mt. Makalu, Langtang, Gaurishankar, and many more including the tallest peak in the planet, Mt. Everest from the mountain flight.
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to Chitwan national park.
Day 03: Fun activities at Chitwan National Park.
Day 04: Drive to Pokhara ‘The city of lakes’.
Day 05: Sunrise view from Sarangkot and full-day tour of Pokhara.
Day 06: Drive to Kathmandu from Pokhara.
Day 07: Mountain Flight and Sightseeing and cultural tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. Enjoy Farewell Dinner.
Day 08: Departure.